Omega-3 from Algae. Our process uses a biomass grown under controlled manufacturing conditions, using naturally occurring micro-organisms and a feedstock that has little impact on the environment. Additionally, the by-products can be used for fish and animal feed.
Omega-3 is made up of three different types of healthy fats:
- eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- alpha-linoleic acid (ALA)
The first who were, until recently, only found in fish, krill and other marine animals.
We have, however, developed a technique for synthesising Omega-3 oils directly from algae in a manner which is 100% sustainable, ethical and free from all of the drawbacks of fish and other animal sources.
- Non-fish oil 100% sustainable from algae
- No marine pollution
- Improves triglyceride levels in the blood
- Helps with inflammation
- Improves brain function and ocular strength
- Improved levels of DHA particularly for vegans
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Help save the marine eyosystem by choosing the original source of Omega-3 oil.
Nutritional information: Contains 420mg DHA. 20mg EPA.
Ingredients: Algal oil. Capsule shell (modified starch; glycerolBP; carrageenan; anhydrous sodium carbonate).