A Safety Trainer Shoe Conforming to European Standard EN ISO 20345
S1. Protection Benefits from a Safety Toe Cap. The Phylon EVA/Rubber Sole
Offers Traction Surpassing SRC Slip Resistance Test Standards.
- A vegan trainer - no animal derivatives
- EN ISO 20345 S1Conforms to the European Stantard EN ISO 20345 S1Safety Toe Cap Tested to >= 200 Joules Impact & 15kN Compressio
- A Antistatic Resistance Between Foot & Ground. (0.1 to 1,000m Ohms
- FO Fuel Oil Resistant Outsole
- EHeel Energy Absorption Tested to >= 20 JoulesSRC
- Sole Meets the Minimum Requirements for Slip Resistance when Tested on a Ceramic Tile Floor wetted with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Solution and a StainlessSteel Floor wetted with Glycerol Solution
- Available in sizes 3 to 12
Sizing Feedback: No customer feedback to say the
sizes vary. If unsure of your size you can order multiple sizes and return
those not required for a refund.
Delivery Time Estimates for Vegetarian Vegan Shoes: Usually delivery in 3 to 5 days although occasionally it can take up to 14 days depending on stock levels and order levels.
Returns Policy: Shoes must be tried on indoors and not show any signs of wear. Shoes must be returned within 14 days of delivery with the original packaging & boxes.
How to Return: UK Mainland, Scotland & Northern Ireland customers can return shoes/boots to us using our pre-paid returns service. Simply submit a returns request via our website and we will email you a pre-paid returns label to print. Your returns then need to be taken to your local Myhermes drop off shop or point. A £2.99 admin fee will be deducted from the value of your return to help towards the return postage fee.
Exchanges: Unfortunately, we don't offer exchanges at present, but if you would like to return your order within 14 days we will refund you and you can place a new order for the items required.
Newcastle Vegan Store Customers: We strongly advise that you contact us prior to visiting to ensure the sizes you require are available. We can order sizes in on request.