A Safety Trainer Boot Conforming to European Standard EN ISO 20345 S1. Protection Benefits from a Safety Toe Cap. The Phylon EVA/Rubber Sole Offers Traction Surpassing SRC Slip Resistance Test Standards.
Sole Meets the Minimum Requirements for Slip Resistance when Tested on a Ceramic Tile Floor wetted with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Solution and a Stainless Steel Floor wetted with Glycerol Solution.
- Conforms to the European Stantard EN ISO 20345 (S1)
- Safety Toe Cap Tested to >= 200 Joules Impact & 15kN Compression (A)
- Antistatic Resistance Between Foot & Ground. (0.1 to 1,000m Ohms) (FO)
- Heel Energy Absorption Tested to >= 20 Joules (E)
- Sole Meets the Minimum Requirements for Slip Resistance when Tested on a Ceramic Tile Floor wetted with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Solution and a Stainless Steel Floor wetted with Glycerol Solution (SRC)
Sizing Feedback: No customer feedback to say the sizes vary. If unsure of your size you can order multiple sizes and return those not required for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Time Estimates for Vegetarian Vegan Shoes: Usually delivery in 3 to 5 days although occassionally it can take upto 14 days depending on stock levels and order levels.
Returns Policy: Simply submit a returns request within 7 days of delivery. Shoes must be unworn with original packaging.
Free Returns: UK Mainland, Scotland & Northern Ireland customers can return shoes/boots to us using our free returns service. Simply submit a returns request and we will email you a returns label to print. Your returns then need to be taken to your local Myhermes drop off shop or point.
Newcastle Vegan Store Customers: We strongly advise that you contact us to ensure the sizes you require are available for your visit, we can bring sizes in on request.