A Safety Trainer Shoe Conforming to European Standard EN ISO 20345
S1. Protection Benefits from a SafetyToe Cap. The Phylon EVA/Rubber Sole
Offers Traction Surpassing SRC Slip Resistance Test Standards.
- A vegan trainer - no animal derivatives
- EN ISO 20345 S1Conforms to the European Stantard EN ISO 20345 S1Safety Toe Cap Tested to >= 200 Joules Impact & 15kN Compressio
- A Antistatic Resistance Between Foot & Ground. (0.1 to 1,000m Ohms
- FO Fuel Oil Resistant Outsole
- EHeel Energy Absorption Tested to >= 20 JoulesSRC
- Sole Meets the Minimum Requirements for Slip Resistance when Tested on a Ceramic Tile Floor wetted with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Solution and a StainlessSteel Floor wetted with Glycerol Solution
- Available in sizes 3 to 12
Sizing Feedback: No customer feedback to say the sizes vary. If unsure of your size you can order multiple sizes and return those not required for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Time Estimates for Vegetarian Vegan Shoes: Usually delivery in 3 to 5 days although occassionally it can take upto 14 days depending on stock levels and order levels.
Returns Policy: Simply submit a returns request within 7 days of delivery. Shoes must be unworn with original packaging.
Free Returns: UK Mainland, Scotland & Northern Ireland customers can return shoes/boots to us using our free returns service. Simply submit a returns request and we will email you a returns lable to print. Your returns then need to be taken to your local Myhermes drop off shop or point.
Newcastle Vegan Store Customers: We strongly advise that you contact us to ensure the sizes you require are available for your visit, we can bring sizes in on request.