- Vegan Shoes
- Chocolate & Sweets
- Food & Grocery
- Baking Sundries
- Beans & Pulses
- Biscuits & Cakes
- Burger & Sausages
- Cereals and Flakes
- Cheese Replacer
- CHILLED & FROZEN FOODS
- Chilled Foods
- Frozen Foods
- Cooking Sauces
- Crackers & Crispbreads
- Crisps & Snacks
- Desserts & Jelly
- Dried Fruit
- Dried Mixes
- Egg Replacer
- Gluten & Wheat Free
- Gravy & Stock
- Herbs & Spices
- Low Protein & PKU
- Meat Alternatives
- Milks & Creams
- Oils & Fats
- Powdered Milks
- Ready Meals
- Sauces & Condiments
- Seitan Wheat Gluten
- Snack & Energy Bars
- Soft Drinks & Health Drinks
- Sosmix Products
- Soup & Stew
- Spreads Savoury and Sweet
- Sugars & Syrups
- Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- Tinned Fruits & Vegetables
- Tofu - unchilled
- TVP & Mince
- Vegan Dog Food
- Vegan Store Essentials
- Vinegar & Dressings
- Pet Food
- Health & Beauty
- Special Offers
- Gifts & Boxes
- Christmas Food & Fun Tasting Event Weekend. Nov 22, 2016
- Job Vacancy - Manager or Manageress Nov 02, 2016
- Do carnivores need Vitamin B12 supplements? Nov 01, 2016
- Vegan Food Tasting Event - 29th October Oct 22, 2016
- 2016 Christmas Ordering Information Oct 21, 2016
- Vegan Chef Required - Newcastle - The Ship - Ouseburn Oct 19, 2016
- Vegan Vegetarian Job Vacancy - Alternative Stores Newcastle Aug 26, 2016
- The BIG Vegan Birthday Party Jul 19, 2016
- Holiday Disruptions - Sosmix & Vegan Burger Mix, Trade & Catering Jul 19, 2016
- Vitamin B12, A Simple Guide For Good Health, Vegetarian and Vegans Jul 15, 2016
- Your Vegan Holiday 2016 Jul 14, 2016
- NLP North East Courses for 2016 & 2017 Jul 10, 2016
Newcastle Vegan Events
Christmas Food & Fun Tasting Event Weekend 3rd & 4th December
It's that time of year again folks and to get you all into the festive mood we are running this event for 2 days.
This time you can sample lots of festive vegan foods, have some fun and raise some money for the animals.
Your next chance to sample lots of tasty Vegan & Dairy Free goodies is Saturday the 29th October & It's FREE!
If you are new to veganism or just looking for new food ideas this event gives you the chance to sample lots of new vegan foods and see how they can be used for many dishes.
A special event for you this Saturday & Sunday at your Newcastle Store.
This weekend you can and sample lots of new products including:
A new range of Skin Care, Body Care & Make Up - Advice & tips from our consultant on Saturday
A new range of Vegan Perfumes
New Vegan Chocolate products...
You can come and join us this Saturday morning for coffee, tea, buscuits & a slice of vegan cake, held in the therapy room. You can also sample the new vegan crossiants and carrot cakes
At this free event you can come and meet the staff and make some friends with other vegans and new vegans.
Vegetarian Vegan Job Vacancies - The Bohemian Veggie Vegan Restaurant Newcastle
The Bohemian restaurant Newcastle have 2 vacancies available in our kitchen team: Kitchen assistant (previous experience not essential, but a passion for vegan and vegetarian food is). AND Chef - must have...
Looking to work with Vegan Food?, here is a job vacancy for the Ship, Ouseburn
For more vegetarian & vegan jobs, vacancies, news, events and offers, sign up for your local newsletter below
Sign up for news
- Posted by admin in Newcastle Vegan Events, Newcastle Store Events on March 14, 2016 .Posted by admin in Newcastle Vegan Events, Newcastle Store Events on February 09, 2016 .
A Special Vegan Food Tasting Event is happening on Saturday the 13th Feb at the Newcastle Vegan Store - Alternative Stores.
You will be able to taste so many chocolate samples, chcolate bars, chocolate flakes, chocolate treats plus chocolate cakes, brownies and cup cakes.
This event is...Posted by admin in Newcastle Vegan Events, Newcastle Store Events on December 02, 2015 .
Come and join us to sample great Vegan, Dairy Free & Free From foods with a Christmas Party theme.
As usual there will be a great selection of foods to sample including new products and treats.
Where: Alternative Stores Newcastle.
When: Sat 5th December 11am to 3pm
Foods expected to...